Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows security question !

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 simomedo

simomedo

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 AM

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:38 PM

hi everybody ! 
i have a problem with installing autocad 2013 in my computer (win 8.1)

when you install the program shows this problem

I tried to find the serial path and when I tried to correct the error this error appears

help me pllz, I have exams and have to install the program 
i'm sorry about the language it's french

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 23 April 2015 - 06:04 PM.
Moved to 'All other applications'

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,670 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 PM

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:41 PM

Hi simomedo :)

Luckily for you, French is my native language, so feel free to add as many French screenshots as you want, I can read them. Secondly, AutoCad 2013 is relatively easy to install. Did you right-click and select Run as Administrator when trying to run the installer? If not, do it.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 simomedo

simomedo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:54 PM

hi Aura ^^, yes i try it 

the problem is in registry key to access permission is denied ( autorisation d'accès au clé du registre est réfusé )

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,670 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:57 PM

Did you try the following solution proposed by Autodesk?

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Error-1402-during-uninstallation-Could-not-open-key.html

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#5 simomedo

simomedo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:05 PM

this solution is about the uninstallation, but me is during installation, i tried the solution of autodesk no benefit -_- 

i tried aaaaaall the solution in the first five pages of Google 

#6 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,670 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:07 PM

Did you have any Autodesk/AutoCAD product installed before?

unite_blue.png

#7 simomedo

simomedo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:17 PM

yes, Is the same(autocad 2013), I was working normally, then the error appears and you want to uninstall and re-install it, and the same error exists

#8 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,670 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:25 PM

If I were you, I would perform a clean uninstall of AutoCAD 2013 following the instructions given by AutoDesk below:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/installation-activation-licensing/get-ready/remove-products/clean-uninstall
http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/installation-activation-licensing/get-ready/remove-products/remove-windows-products - Contains information about deleting the AutoDesk entries in the Registry.

Once done, I would restart my computer and try to reinstall it (with Admin Rights, once again).

unite_blue.png

#9 simomedo

simomedo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:10 PM

nothing, not working -_-

http://store2.up-00.com/2015-04/1429830431961.jpg

i'm very sory Aura For bothering 

#10 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,670 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:11 PM

It's no problem, don't worry. Let's do a little test. Create a new user account and make it Admin. I see that you're under Windows 8/8.1, so creating a Local Admin account will do the trick. Then log in that account and try to install AutoCad with it (use the Run as Administrator option too).

unite_blue.png

#11 JohnnyJammer

JohnnyJammer

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 AM

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:54 PM

Well i have delt with CAD issues for a while now.

The best thing to do is, create a Install package and then navigate to the Img folder and edit the configuration files and add the line below to each part of the install.

I had similar issues with C++ errors because windows updates over wrote the existing install, and because you are installing an older version. Autocad just has a hissy fit and throws an error, but we can ignore them.

IGNORE_ERROR=YES

Something like this

[VCREDIST2008SP1X86]
PLATFORM=ALL
PRODUCT_NAME=Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable (x86)
EXE_PATH=3rdParty\x86\VCRedist\2008SP1\vcredist_x86.exe
EXE_PARAM=/q
ROLLBACKABLE=NO
VC_FUNC=VCx86RedisCheck
VC_SOURCE=Setup\SetupUi.dll
VC_PARAM={1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}
IGNORE_ERROR=YES

#12 simomedo

simomedo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:34 AM

Traced your steps (Aura and Johnny) but did not succeed -_- 

#13 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,670 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:54 AM

Let's try something a bit more "powerful".

zImGw67.pngWindows Repair All-In-One
NOTE: Before following to step below, please disable your Antivirus software or any other real-time security software that you have enabled.
  • Download the portable version of Windows Repair All-In-One;
  • Move the file (archive) on your Desktop, and extract it there;
  • Go in the tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio folder, then Tweaking.com - Windows Repair folder, right-click on Repair_Windows.exe and select Run as Administrator;
  • From there, click on the Next button until you are presented with an Open Repairs button and click on it;
  • Let the Registry back up complete, and move on to the check-list window;
  • Click on the Unselect All button at the bottom, then check the following items:
    • Reset Registry Permissions;
    • Reset File Permissions (make sure all the drives under it are checked);
  • Once done, click on the Start Repairs button and let the scan execute;
  • If you are being prompted with a Security Warning, allow it to go through;
  • Once the repair is complete, it'll ask you to restart your computer, please do it;

unite_blue.png

#14 simomedo

simomedo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:03 AM

Please Aura ! Do this process will lead to format the system ?? Because I have other programs that do not want to wipe it.

#15 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,670 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:09 AM

This process will not lead to the format of your drive and reinstallation of Windows, no. If case anything bad happens, Windows Repair AIO takes a back-up of the Registry before proceeding to the changes, so we could restore it if we were to face any eventual issues after, but it never happened to me.

unite_blue.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users