Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Really Need big help with some driver

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Chilliman

Chilliman

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 AM

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:56 AM

twoFingerScroll 1.0.6

https://code.google.com/p/two-finger-scroll/downloads/list

SO after I download it, when i try the 2 finger scroll my mouse spazzes out many times and I don't know how to uninstall this monstrosity. (It isn't in my programs and I don't know where exactly in the registry it is n!!!!!) Its freaking annoying as hell

Im using a acer aspire v15 nitro black but I don't think my computer matters that much also when i installed the thing I got an error that says:

Class not registered, ClassID

{9C042297-D1CD-4F0D-B1Ab-9F48AD6a6DFF}.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pcpunk

pcpunk

• Members
  • 5,606 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:21 AM

I am not a computer guy, but I know in XP you can right click on My Computer and go to the drivers and Revert back to the old one.  Before you make changes like this it's always a good idea to make a restore point if you don't know what you are doing.  Here is some info on this: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/restore-driver-previous-version#1TC=windows-7

sBCcBvM.png

Created by Mike_Walsh

KDE, Ruler of all Distro's

eps2.4_m4ster-s1ave.aes_pcpunk_leavemehere

#3 Chilliman

Chilliman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:27 AM

It doesnt work but I realized even after i disabled my mouse(trackpad) in Mice and other pointing devices - HID compliant mouse

it still works and still spazzes, I think the two finger scrolling may still be a driver but probably under something generic... THIS is SO F**king annoying

#4 Chilliman

Chilliman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:36 AM

Can any expert or something find out on a virtual machine of some sort run the program and find out where the registry is for this because I don't know how stuff like this works

greatly appreciate it! or tell me how to do it without doing that that would even be better thankss!

Edited by Chilliman, 23 April 2015 - 01:37 AM.

#5 pcpunk

pcpunk

• Members
  • 5,606 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:24 AM

It doesnt work but I realized even after i disabled my mouse(trackpad) in Mice and other pointing devices - HID compliant mouse

it still works and still spazzes, I think the two finger scrolling may still be a driver but probably under something generic... THIS is SO F**king annoying

What doesn't work, reverting the driver?  Did you click the appropriate button to save the disable change when closing dialogue box?  Are you sure you can't just un-check the two finger scrolling, perhaps I don't understand exactly what you are trying to do.  Do you have a system Restore point to use? that would be an easy fix.

sBCcBvM.png

Created by Mike_Walsh

#6 Drew1903

Drew1903

• Banned
  • 1,052 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 AM

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:49 AM

Chilli,

Go HERE for "How to Remove".  I was going to suggest RevoUnistaller but, found all this so, should solve for you.

Never mind about drivers or Registry.  Just remove the thing using one of the links I have found for you.

Cheers,
Drew
thO622AIFO_zpsncnl0jup.jpg

Edited by Drew1903, 23 April 2015 - 02:51 AM.

#7 Chilliman

Chilliman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 03:42 AM

Chilli,

Go HERE for "How to Remove".  I was going to suggest RevoUnistaller but, found all this so, should solve for you.

Never mind about drivers or Registry.  Just remove the thing using one of the links I have found for you.

Cheers,
Drew

what... is that thanks but no thanks. all those links uve shown me was from bing most of em seem pretty fake with max unistaller and stuff

#8 Chilliman

Chilliman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 03:43 AM

What doesn't work, reverting the driver?  Did you click the appropriate button to save the disable change when closing dialogue box?  Are you sure you can't just un-check the two finger scrolling, perhaps I don't understand exactly what you are trying to do.  Do you have a system Restore point to use? that would be an easy fix.

yeah, what dialogue box, i wish i could check and uncheck, no restore point

#9 Drew1903

Drew1903

• Banned
  • 1,052 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:12 AM

yeah, what dialogue box, i wish i could check and uncheck, no restore point

You need to turn on System Protection... then you WILL have the Sys Restore button and the Configure button and the Create Restore Point button.

Cheers,
Drew

Edited by Drew1903, 23 April 2015 - 04:12 AM.

#10 Mason Higgins

Mason Higgins

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 PM

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:08 AM

Chilli,

Cheers,
Drew

what... is that thanks but no thanks. all those links uve shown me was from bing most of em seem pretty fake with max unistaller and stuff

Frankly speaking, I didn't get the point of these links. May be you can explain it a bit more. 

#11 Drew1903

Drew1903

• Banned
  • 1,052 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:32 PM

I went looking for a Removal Tool for you (besides Revo Uninstaller).  Found a few so instead of MY picking one for you I just gave you the page of links so you could select for yourself from them.

Normal removal methods for things sometimes don't work.  What I found for you, should.

Cheers,

Drew

#12 pcpunk

pcpunk

• Members
  • 5,606 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:18 AM

Here is another that looks pretty good.  I don't know anything about this, just trying to help out.  Looks like you can do it manually or, I'm guessing Pay for their Uninstaller.  I would still create a Restore Point so you aren't worse off if you try this.

http://www.uninstallsupport.com/uninstallsoftware/uninstall-Two-Finger-Scroll-1.0.6-completely.html

Here's another: 

http://www.uninstallpro.com/uninstalltips/how-to-uninstall-Two-Finger-Scroll-1.0.6-completely.html

sBCcBvM.png

Created by Mike_Walsh

#13 Drew1903

Drew1903

• Banned
  • 1,052 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:40 AM

Pretty sure these were on the page I had given but, still, thanks 'pc'.  Maybe giving an individual link or two will fare better.  Doesn't seem that Revo Uninstaller was very well received, either.

Cheers,
Drew

#14 pcpunk

pcpunk

• Members
  • 5,606 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:34 AM

Yeah, just throwing it out there, looked pretty good.  You never know which source will click with the OP.

sBCcBvM.png

Created by Mike_Walsh

#15 Drew1903

Drew1903

• Banned
  • 1,052 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:57 AM

Yeah, just throwing it out there, looked pretty good.  You never know which source will click with the OP.

Oh well, can't say we don't try, eh?  Yes, indeed, it's why I will often give a customers a few choices when possible.

Cheers,
Drew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users