Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monitor Displays Only Green/blue/yellow/black

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mcglone

mcglone

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 02 July 2006 - 10:48 PM

I am bananas over this! I have Windows XP Professional and my monitor will only display in green/blue/yellow/black combo of colors. I have tried all of the display options I know of and tried the monitor options, too. My correct monitor is loaded. Any suggestions??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Floydoid

Floydoid

• Members
  • 144 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 AM

Posted 03 July 2006 - 03:31 AM

A few questions:

When did this start happening?

Have you recently installed any new software?

Have you tried altering the monitor's own settings via the physical buttons on the monitor as opposed to the settings in windows?

Do you have the most up to date graphics drivers installed?
Posted Image "Is it any wonder that the monkey's confused?"

#3 dabomb

dabomb

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 PM

Posted 03 July 2006 - 11:11 AM

Have You checked the connection in the back of the PC? I had a similar problem, and that was the cause.
"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line daily."
-Red vs. Blue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users