Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

is my graphics card compatible with this case?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zulcatt

zulcatt

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 AM

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:38 PM

Okay here is my entire computer build so far: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/MmTRbv

It gives me this message:
"The Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case supports video cards up to 430mm long, but video cards over 295mm may block drive bays. Since the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card is 312mm long, some drive bays may not be usable."

I was wondering if I only install ONE optical drive will i still be able to use the case I chose in my build?  Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 4,129 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 AM

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:05 PM

Your question is hard unless your happen to find someone that has done it before, idea why not measure where it has to go.  The dimensions for the card should be easily obtainable.

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users