Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Firewall modified by crapware, allows unlimited Internet access

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 WesNathan

WesNathan

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:11 PM

Posted 20 April 2015 - 06:52 AM

I have a situation that really worries me, and I'm hoping there are some smart folks on the board who can tell me how to get around it.

The problem: Adobe Flash Player is now a required program in order to use Yahoo, which is where my wife has her email setup and has for 10 years. Adobe, in its money grabbing wisdom, has sold control of Flash Player to some developers who now require that several of their programs be accepted and installed as part of the Flash Player download.

Failure to accept even one of the 3 or 4 programs results in Flash Player refusing to install. This kind of sleazy blackmail should be banned from the Internet. But my wife insisted she had to have access to Yahoo so we accepted and installed the crapware. Flash Player then installed and started working.

One program is a browser, one is an optimizer, and I still don't know what the other two do. My thought, of course, was to accept the programs long enough to get Flash Player working, then delete them. Problem with that is, the programs all have uninstaller features that report back to home base online. When one of the programs is uninstalled, the developers know what happened and immediately disable Flash Player.

So I installed Privatefirewall, a very sophisticated firewall program that was commercial but is now free. My thought was to prevent the programs from calling out using the PF. Once again, these slick bastards thought it thru and as PF was being installed, they modified it so that the crapware could not be prevented from getting online. They even opened a window to advise me PF was being modified.

Help, please. Is there a way I can get rid of the crapware and still keep Flash Player working. The only half way good news is, the crapware can be uninstalled. But, then, no more Flash Player. And, yes, I've tried using substitute programs for Flash Player...Yahoo refuses to recognize the substitutes. This sucks, big time. Is there anything that can be done?

Appreciate your thoughts.

Wes

Edited by hamluis, 20 April 2015 - 08:12 AM.
Moved from Firewalls to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,664 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:00 AM

Hi WesNathan :)

Adobe is known to bundle programs in his product downloads. They call these "promotional offers" and are displayed in the middle of the download page. You have to uncheck them before clicking on the Download button in order to get a simple installer, and not a bundled one. I can guarantee you that you do not need to install these promotional programs in order for Flash Player to work in your web browser. I can help you get rid of these programs, but more importantly, make sure that your Flash Player works. First of all, did you download Flash Player from the official Adobe website below?

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

To me knowledge, Adobe doesn't bundle any optimizer in his offers.

Edited by Aura., 20 April 2015 - 07:00 AM.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,486 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:13 AM

Major software vendors like Adobe, Java and others have been bundling third-party software (toolbars, add-ons) and utilities from McAfee and Norton in their download packages which allows users to perform a system checkup of their computers.

That's why it is important to read the EULA and everything very carefully. You should be able to uncheck the box to include McAfee or Norton and any free toolbars that are offered during installation or updates unless you want them.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#4 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,198 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 PM

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:09 AM

Welcome to BC WesNathan !

It is obvious that you downloaded Flash from a site other than the one Aura posted. You are now the victim of adware and possibly malware.

You should post a new topic in Am I infected? What do I do? forum.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#5 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,198 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:58 AM

Run the programs below to find and remove adware and malware.

Use CCleaner to remove Temporary files, program caches, cookies, logs, etc. Use the Default settings. No need to use the

Registry Cleaning Tool...risky. Pay close attention while installing and UNcheck offers of toolbars....especially Google.

After install, open CCleaner and run by clicking on the Run Cleaner button in the bottom right corner.

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here
Double-click mbam-setup-2.X.X.XXXX.exe to install the application (X's are the current version number).

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • Once MBAM opens, when it says Your databases are out of date, click the Fix Now button.
  • Click the Settings tab at the top, and then in the left column, select Detections and Protections, and if not already checked place a checkmark in the selection box for Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab at the top of the program window, select Threat Scan and click the Scan Now button.
  • If you receive a message that updates are available, click the Update Now button (the update will be downloaded, installed, and the scan will start).
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • If potential threats are detected, ensure that Quarantine is selected as the Action for all the listed items, and click the Apply Actions button.
  • While still on the Scan tab, click the link for View detailed log, and in the window that opens click the Export button, select Text file (*.txt), and save the log to your Desktop.
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can also be viewed by clicking the History tab and then selecting Application Logs.

POST THE LOG FOR REVIEW.

Download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.

• Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Scan button.
  • When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
  • Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
  • Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
  •  

• download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message
  •  
  •  
  • Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  • Click the esetonlinebtn.png button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
  • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.png icon on your desktop.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.
  • NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#6 WesNathan

WesNathan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:17 AM

First, I have been around the Internet for a very long time. I am very much aware of the bundling that goes on. But this is different. I downloaded Flash from the Adobe website, making sure Macafee etc were unchecked. Things seemed normal until I started the installation. The Terms and Conditions boiler plate window opened. I normally ignore this but I had a hunch, and read it thoroughly. Buried amidst all the boilerplate were three programs with unchecked boxes. I left them unchecked and started the install. When the install got to the usual Adobe install screen, it was black...no words or progress bars or buttons. I waited 10 minutes. When nothing happened it became obvious the Flash program was not going install.

Tried this 3 times. Nada. I've never had that happen.

I have most of the programs suggested by Buddy215. I ran Malwarebytes. Nothing. I havn't run the others because I agreed to install the other programs so there's nothing to flag them as junkware. However, I can go abck and do that.

CCleaner is a program I've been using for years. It's comfortable to use but I'm not sure it finds the stuff I want it to find..

I just tried to DL Adblock Plus 2.6.9 (Firefox). Got an error message saying it couldn't be downloaded.

I will download and run Eset and JRT.

I'm seeing innocuous programs, like Apache Opwn Office, being unable to open.

I might suggest you try this process and see what you get. More later.

Wes

#7 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,198 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:57 AM

I'll have more comments after seeing the logs for AdwCleaner, JRT, and Eset. If you have a problem downloading or running those

programs try it safe mode with networking.

You can also try using Rkill that is designed to kill processes that block the install and running of security programs. Once you have run 

the Rkill scan successfully DO NOT reboot but go directly to download and run the Eset online scanner.

RKill Download Link

RKill is a program that was developed at BleepingComputer.com that attempts to terminate known malware processes so that your normal security software can then run and clean your computer of infections. When RKill runs it will kill malware processes and then removes incorrect executable associations and fixes policies that stop us from using certain tools. When finished it will display a log file that shows the processes that were terminated while the program was running.

As RKill only terminates a program's running process, and does not delete any files, after running it you should not reboot your computer as any malware processes that are configured to start automatically will just be started again. Instead, after running RKill you should immediately scan your computer using some sort of anti-malware or anti-virus program so that the infections can be properly removed.

#8 WesNathan

WesNathan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2015 - 04:03 AM

OK, here we go with the anti malware routine.

Ran CCleaner. It found and got rid of a bunch of stuff.

Here is the mbam log:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Scan Date: 5/5/2015
Scan Time: 4:27:08 AM
Logfile: mbam scan log 4.20.15.txt
Administrator: Yes

Version: 2.00.4.1028
Malware Database: v2015.04.21.01
Rootkit Database: v2015.04.20.01
License: Trial
Malware Protection: Enabled
Malicious Website Protection: Enabled
Self-protection: Disabled

CPU: x86
File System: NTFS
User: user

Scan Type: Threat Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 303579
Time Elapsed: 8 min, 34 sec

Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Disabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Warn
PUM: Enabled

Processes: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Modules: 0

Registry Keys: 0

Registry Values: 0

Registry Data: 0

Folders: 0

Files: 0

Physical Sectors: 0

(end)

more coming

#9 WesNathan

WesNathan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:11 AM

Here is the AdwCleaner log:

# AdwCleaner v4.201 - Logfile created 05/05/2015 at 06:03:46
# Updated 08/04/2015 by Xplode
# Database : 2015-04-08.1 [Local]
# Operating system : Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (x86)
# Username : user - USER-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\user\Downloads\adwcleaner_4.201.exe
# Option : Cleaning

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\AVG Security Toolbar
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\f38fee2d00000b69
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\fa3f00d6000005d2
File Deleted : C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\axslsjou.default\user.js

***** [ Scheduled tasks ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\668afbad-5225-c89e-c793-01903fbe1e43
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{9C049BA6-EA47-4AC3-AED6-A66D8DC9E1D8}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Super Optimizer
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\{1146AC44-2F03-4431-B4FD-889BC837521F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\{1146AC44-2F03-4431-B4FD-889BC837521F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\{3A7D3E19-1B79-4E4E-BD96-5467DA2C4EF0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\{6791A2F3-FC80-475C-A002-C014AF797E9C}
Data Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings [ProxyEnable] - 1

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17728

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v38.0 (x86 en-US)

-\\ Chromium v

-\\ Opera v0.0.0.0

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [1772 bytes] - [05/05/2015 06:01:22]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1725 bytes] - [05/05/2015 06:03:46]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1784  bytes] ##########

#10 WesNathan

WesNathan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:21 AM

Here is the Junkware Removal Tool scan:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.6.0 (04.20.2015:1)
Ran by user on Tue 05/05/2015 at  6:12:46.92

~~~ Services

~~~ Tasks

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\user\documents\optimizer pro

~~~ FireFox

Emptied folder: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\axslsjou.default\minidumps [1 files]

Scan was completed on Tue 05/05/2015 at  6:15:10.55
End of JRT log

Note: the date just above this sentence is incorrect.

#11 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,198 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2015 - 06:10 AM

Yes, I note that all of the times are incorrect for the scans. You need to reset the time on the computer's clock. Set the clock - Windows Help  (if needed)

After the Eset Scan finishes and you have posted the results if it found anything, do this:

Open CCleaner and click on Tools. Choose Startups. On that page you will see a list of Windows Startups and at the top tabs for each browser and Scheduled Tasks.

At the bottom right of that page you will see a button when clicked will allow you to Copy and Paste the list of Windows Startups and Scheduled Tasks into your next

post. Please do that.

Open CCleaner and click on Tools. Choose Uninstall. On that page you will see a list of programs installed on your computer and at the bottom right of that page you

will see a button when clicked will allow you to Copy and Paste that list in your next post. Please do that.

#12 WesNathan

WesNathan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:31 AM

Here's the last and final scan ESET:

Scan Log
Version of virus signature database: 11508 (20150421)
Date: 5/5/2015  Time: 6:57:45 AM
Scanned disks, folders and files: C:\
C:\hiberfil.sys - error opening [4]
C:\pagefile.sys - error opening [4]
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\1355711.Uninstall\uninstaller.exe - a variant of Win32/InstallCore.WX potentially unwanted application - action selection postponed until scan completion
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\couponprinter.exe » INDIGOROSE - error reading archive
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/bgBody.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/bgBodyOpenX.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/bgButton.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/bgButtonFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/bgCheckbox.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/bgCloseProgram.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/bgDownloadBarEmpty.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/bgDownloadBarError.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/bgDownloadBarFull.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/bgHeaderError.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/buttonCenter.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/buttonCenterFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/buttonLeft.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/buttonLeftFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/buttonRight.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/buttonRightFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/iconBlank.gif - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/iconComplete.gif - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/iconError.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/iconHeader.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » images/stencil.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _css/default.css - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _css/openx.css - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _host/app.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _host/bundleloader.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _host/host.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _host/httpdownload.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _host/interop.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _host/jshelper.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _host/json2.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _host/skinwindow.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _host/skinwindowprompt.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/actionactionlist.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/actionairappexists.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/actionairappinstall.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/actionairruntimeexists.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/actioncheckuninstall.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/actiondownload.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/actiongccheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/actiongtbcheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunch.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunchadobe.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunchchrome.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunchflashplayer.js - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlist.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/actionregistrykeypathcheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/actionregistryvaluecheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/adobe.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/custom-form-elements.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/index.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-cs.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-da.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-de.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-en-gb.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-es.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-fi.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-fr.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-it.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-ja.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-ko.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-nl.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-no.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-pl.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-pt.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-ru.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-sv.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-zh-cn.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language-zh-tw.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/language.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » _js/ping.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » app.config.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » bundles.json - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » download.solidconfig - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » downloader.bundle - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » index.html - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-cs.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-da.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-de.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-es.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-fi.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-fr.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-it.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-ja.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-ko.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-nl.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-no.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-pl.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-pt.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-ru.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-sv.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-tr.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-zh-cn.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language-zh-tw.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » language.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » launcher.bundle - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » logo.ico - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » openx.html - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(2).exe » ZIP » window.config.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/bgBody.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/bgBodyOpenX.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/bgButton.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/bgButtonFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/bgCheckbox.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/bgCloseProgram.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/bgDownloadBarEmpty.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/bgDownloadBarError.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/bgDownloadBarFull.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/bgHeaderError.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/buttonCenter.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/buttonCenterFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/buttonLeft.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/buttonLeftFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/buttonRight.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/buttonRightFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/iconBlank.gif - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/iconComplete.gif - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/iconError.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/iconHeader.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » images/stencil.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _css/default.css - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _css/openx.css - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _host/app.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _host/bundleloader.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _host/host.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _host/httpdownload.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _host/interop.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _host/jshelper.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _host/json2.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _host/skinwindow.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _host/skinwindowprompt.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/actionactionlist.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/actionairappexists.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/actionairappinstall.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/actionairruntimeexists.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/actioncheckuninstall.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/actiondownload.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/actiongccheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/actiongtbcheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunch.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunchadobe.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunchchrome.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunchflashplayer.js - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlist.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/actionregistrykeypathcheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/actionregistryvaluecheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/adobe.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/custom-form-elements.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/index.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-cs.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-da.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-de.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-en-gb.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-es.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-fi.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-fr.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-it.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-ja.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-ko.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-nl.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-no.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-pl.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-pt.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-ru.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-sv.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-zh-cn.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language-zh-tw.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/language.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » _js/ping.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » app.config.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » bundles.json - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » download.solidconfig - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » downloader.bundle - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » index.html - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-cs.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-da.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-de.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-es.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-fi.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-fr.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-it.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-ja.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-ko.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-nl.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-no.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-pl.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-pt.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-ru.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-sv.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-tr.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-zh-cn.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language-zh-tw.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » language.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » launcher.bundle - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » logo.ico - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » openx.html - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(3).exe » ZIP » window.config.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/bgBody.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/bgBodyOpenX.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/bgButton.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/bgButtonFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/bgCheckbox.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/bgCloseProgram.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/bgDownloadBarEmpty.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/bgDownloadBarError.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/bgDownloadBarFull.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/bgHeaderError.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/buttonCenter.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/buttonCenterFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/buttonLeft.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/buttonLeftFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/buttonRight.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/buttonRightFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/iconBlank.gif - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/iconComplete.gif - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/iconError.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/iconHeader.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » images/stencil.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _css/default.css - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _css/openx.css - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _host/app.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _host/bundleloader.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _host/host.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _host/httpdownload.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _host/interop.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _host/jshelper.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _host/json2.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _host/skinwindow.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _host/skinwindowprompt.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/actionactionlist.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/actionairappexists.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/actionairappinstall.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/actionairruntimeexists.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/actioncheckuninstall.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/actiondownload.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/actiongccheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/actiongtbcheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunch.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunchadobe.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunchchrome.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunchflashplayer.js - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlist.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/actionregistrykeypathcheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/actionregistryvaluecheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/adobe.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/custom-form-elements.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/index.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-cs.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-da.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-de.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-en-gb.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-es.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-fi.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-fr.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-it.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-ja.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-ko.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-nl.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-no.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-pl.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-pt.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-ru.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-sv.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-zh-cn.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language-zh-tw.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/language.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » _js/ping.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » app.config.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » bundles.json - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » download.solidconfig - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » downloader.bundle - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » index.html - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-cs.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-da.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-de.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-es.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-fi.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-fr.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-it.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-ja.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-ko.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-nl.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-no.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-pl.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-pt.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-ru.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-sv.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-tr.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-zh-cn.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language-zh-tw.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » language.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » launcher.bundle - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » logo.ico - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » openx.html - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(4).exe » ZIP » window.config.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/bgBody.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/bgBodyOpenX.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/bgButton.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/bgButtonFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/bgCheckbox.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/bgCloseProgram.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/bgDownloadBarEmpty.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/bgDownloadBarError.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/bgDownloadBarFull.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/bgHeaderError.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/buttonCenter.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/buttonCenterFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/buttonLeft.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/buttonLeftFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/buttonRight.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/buttonRightFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/iconBlank.gif - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/iconComplete.gif - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/iconError.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/iconHeader.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » images/stencil.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _css/default.css - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _css/openx.css - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _host/app.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _host/bundleloader.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _host/host.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _host/httpdownload.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _host/interop.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _host/jshelper.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _host/json2.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _host/skinwindow.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _host/skinwindowprompt.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/actionactionlist.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/actionairappexists.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/actionairappinstall.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/actionairruntimeexists.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/actioncheckuninstall.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/actiondownload.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/actiongccheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/actiongtbcheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunch.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunchadobe.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunchchrome.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunchflashplayer.js - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlist.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/actionregistrykeypathcheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/actionregistryvaluecheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/adobe.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/custom-form-elements.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/index.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-cs.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-da.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-de.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-en-gb.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-es.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-fi.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-fr.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-it.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-ja.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-ko.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-nl.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-no.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-pl.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-pt.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-ru.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-sv.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-zh-cn.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language-zh-tw.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/language.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » _js/ping.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » app.config.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » bundles.json - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » download.solidconfig - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » downloader.bundle - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » index.html - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-cs.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-da.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-de.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-es.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-fi.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-fr.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-it.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-ja.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-ko.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-nl.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-no.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-pl.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-pt.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-ru.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-sv.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-tr.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-zh-cn.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language-zh-tw.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » language.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » launcher.bundle - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » logo.ico - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » openx.html - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(5).exe » ZIP » window.config.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/bgBody.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/bgBodyOpenX.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/bgButton.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/bgButtonFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/bgCheckbox.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/bgCloseProgram.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/bgDownloadBarEmpty.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/bgDownloadBarError.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/bgDownloadBarFull.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/bgHeaderError.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/buttonCenter.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/buttonCenterFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/buttonLeft.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/buttonLeftFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/buttonRight.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/buttonRightFinished.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/iconBlank.gif - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/iconComplete.gif - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/iconError.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/iconHeader.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » images/stencil.png - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _css/default.css - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _css/openx.css - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _host/app.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _host/bundleloader.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _host/host.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _host/httpdownload.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _host/interop.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _host/jshelper.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _host/json2.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _host/skinwindow.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _host/skinwindowprompt.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/actionactionlist.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/actionairappexists.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/actionairappinstall.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/actionairruntimeexists.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/actioncheckuninstall.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/actiondownload.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/actiongccheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/actiongtbcheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunch.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunchadobe.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunchchrome.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlaunchflashplayer.js - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/actionlist.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/actionregistrykeypathcheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/actionregistryvaluecheck.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/adobe.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/custom-form-elements.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/index.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-cs.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-da.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-de.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-en-gb.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-es.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-fi.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-fr.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-it.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-ja.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-ko.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-nl.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-no.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-pl.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-pt.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-ru.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-sv.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-zh-cn.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language-zh-tw.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/language.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » _js/ping.js - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » app.config.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » bundles.json - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » download.solidconfig - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » downloader.bundle - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » index.html - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-cs.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-da.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-de.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-es.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-fi.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-fr.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-it.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-ja.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-ko.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-nl.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-no.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-pl.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-pt.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-ru.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-sv.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-tr.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-zh-cn.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language-zh-tw.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » language.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » launcher.bundle - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » logo.ico - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » openx.html - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32_mssa_aih(6).exe » ZIP » window.config.xml - error - password-protected file
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\jxpiinstall.exe » CAB » jusched - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\jxpiinstall.exe » CAB » task.xml - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Barbs Old Computer files\Downloads\jxpiinstall.exe » CAB » task64.xml - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\Downloads\Adobe Flash Player Setup(1).exe - a variant of Win32/InstallCore.YV potentially unwanted application - action selection postponed until scan completion
C:\Users\user\Downloads\Adobe Flash Player Setup.exe - a variant of Win32/InstallCore.YV potentially unwanted application - action selection postponed until scan completion
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Temp\mpam-902c73b2.exe » CAB » mpavdlta.vdm - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Temp\mpam-902c73b2.exe » CAB » mpasdlta.vdm - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Temp\mpam-97765d77.exe » CAB » mpavdlta.vdm - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Temp\mpam-97765d77.exe » CAB » mpasdlta.vdm - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\1355711.Uninstall\uninstaller.exe - error opening [4]
C:\Users\user\Downloads\Adobe Flash Player Setup(1).exe - error opening [4]
C:\Users\user\Downloads\Adobe Flash Player Setup.exe - error opening [4]
Number of scanned objects: 210039
Number of threats found: 3
Number of cleaned objects: 0
Time of completion: 8:23:02 AM  Total scanning time: 5117 sec (01:25:17)

ESET supposedly did 3 scans, but each turned up the same 3 threats. I think it interesting that 2 of the 3 threats involved Adobe Flash Player. I cleaned/deleted all 3.

#13 WesNathan

WesNathan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:51 AM

Also, MSE is not working properly. It says definitions are out of date. I update them, but the same screen comes back. This has happened numerous time. Malwarebytes brings up a screen in the lower right corner, advising the definitions are out of date. I update but the same message repeats every 10 minutes or so.

And the biggest problem started 4 or 5 days ago. We can no longer log into Yahoo. We get the following error message:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.yahoo.com. The OCSP response contains out-of-date information. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_old_response)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

???.

#14 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,198 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:30 AM

Suggest you start a new topic in the Malware Removal Forum.

You can get an expert opinion by following the directions below. Once you have posted the new topic

DO NOT bump it....wait for a response which could be several days.

Please follow the instructions in the Malware Removal and Log Section Preparation Guide starting at Step 6.

• If you cannot complete a step, then skip it and continue with the next.
  • In Step 6 there are instructions for downloading and running FRST which will create two logs.

When you have done that, post your logs in the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum, NOT here, for assistance by the Malware Response Team.

Start a new topic, give it a relevant title and post your log(s) along with a brief description of your problem, a summary of any anti-malware tools you have used and a summary of any steps that you have performed on your own. If you cannot produce any of the required logs...start the new topic anyway. Explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happened when you tried to create them. A member of the Malware Removal Team will walk you through, step by step, on how to clean your computer.

After doing this, please reply back in this thread with a link to the new topic so we can close this one.

#15 WesNathan

WesNathan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:58 AM

Buddy215: Here are the CCleaner Copy and Pastes:

Yes    HKCU:Run    BackgroundSwitcher    johnsadventures.com    "C:\Program
Files\johnsadventures.com\John's Background
Switcher\BackgroundSwitcher.exe" Yes    HKCU:Run    CCleaner Monitoring    Piriform
Ltd    "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" /MONITOR Yes    HKLM:Run    egui    ESET    "C:\Program
Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\egui.exe" /hide /waitservice Yes    HKLM:Run    HotKeysCmds    Intel
Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe Yes    HKLM:Run    IgfxTray    Intel
Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe Yes    HKLM:Run    MSC    Microsoft
Corporation    "c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security
Client\msseces.exe" -hide -runkey Yes    HKLM:Run    Persistence    Intel
Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe Yes    HKLM:Run    Privatefirewall    Privacyware/PWI,
Inc.    C:\Program Files\Privacyware\Privatefirewall 7.0\PFGUI.exe Yes    Startup Common    Install LastPass FF
RunOnce.lnk    LastPass (Marvasol Inc)    C:\Program Files\Common
Files\lpuninstall.exe Yes    Startup Common    Install LastPass IE
RunOnce.lnk    LastPass (Marvasol Inc) C:\Program Files\Common
Files\lpuninstall.exe

Yes    Task    Adobe Acrobat Update Task    Adobe Systems
Incorporated    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe Yes    Task    CCleanerSkipUAC    Piriform
Ltd    "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" $(Arg0) Yes    Task    Opera scheduled Autoupdate
1428719103        C:\Program Files\Opera\launcher.exe --scheduledautoupdate Yes    Task    RealDownloaderRealUpgradeLogonTaskS-1-5-21-2567902623-2305694563-1768279651-1000        C:\Program
Files\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\RealUpgrade.exe /logoncheck Yes    Task    RealDownloaderRealUpgradeScheduledTaskS-1-5-21-2567902623-2305694563-1768279651-1000        C:\Program
Files\RealNetworks\RealDownloader\RealUpgrade.exe /scheduledcheck

uninstall

Adobe Flash Player 17 ActiveX    Adobe Systems
Incorporated    4/15/2015    6.00 MB    17.0.0.169 Adobe Flash Player 17 NPAPI    Adobe Systems
Incorporated    4/15/2015    6.00 MB    17.0.0.169 Adobe Reader XI (11.0.10)    Adobe Systems
Incorporated    3/10/2015    183 MB    11.0.10 Belkin N600 DB USB Wireless Adapter    Belkin
International, Inc.    4/9/2015        1.00.0184.2 CCleaner    Piriform    2/10/2015        5.02 Defraggler    Piriform    2/10/2015        2.18 ESET Smart Security    ESET, spol s r.
o.    5/5/2015    98.3 MB    8.0.312.0 Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver    Intel
Corporation    2/3/2015    54.2 MB    8.15.10.1930 Java 7 Update 75    Oracle    2/10/2015    120 MB    7.0.750 Java 8 Update 45    Oracle
Corporation    4/17/2015    9.33 MB    8.0.450 John's Background Switcher
4.9    johnsadventures.com    4/9/2015        4.9 LastPass (uninstall only)    LastPass    4/9/2015         LibreOffice 4.2 Help Pack (English (United
States))    The Document Foundation    5/4/2015    24.0 MB    4.2.6.3 LibreOffice 4.2.6.3    The Document
Foundation    5/4/2015    453 MB    4.2.6.3 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version
2.0.4.1028    Malwarebytes Corporation    5/5/2015    57.1 MB    2.0.4.1028 Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client
Profile    Microsoft Corporation    2/10/2015    38.8 MB    4.0.30319 Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended    Microsoft
Corporation    2/10/2015    51.9 MB    4.0.30319 Microsoft Security Essentials    Microsoft
Corporation    4/7/2015        4.7.205.0 Microsoft Silverlight    Microsoft
Corporation    4/11/2015    22.6 MB    5.1.30514.0 Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition
[ENU]    Microsoft Corporation    2/10/2015    1.69 MB    3.1.0000 Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86
9.0.30729.17    Microsoft Corporation    4/8/2015    240 KB    9.0.30729 Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86
9.0.30729.6161    Microsoft Corporation    2/10/2015    600 KB    9.0.30729.6161 Mozilla Firefox 38.0 (x86
en-US)    Mozilla    4/18/2015    82.4 MB    38.0 Mozilla Maintenance Service    Mozilla    4/9/2015    246
KB    38.0 Privatefirewall 7.0    PWI, Inc.    5/4/2015    7.39
MB    7.0.30.3 Revo Uninstaller 1.95    VS Revo
Group    4/9/2015        1.95 Roxio Creator DE 10.3    Roxio    2/10/2015    96.6
MB    10.3 Unity Web Player    Unity Technologies
ApS    4/10/2015    12.0 MB    5.0.1f1 Windows Live Essentials    Microsoft
Corporation    2/10/2015        16.4.3528.0331

It's not the times that are wrong, it's the
month. The program is showing a May 2015 date. ???

I will be tied up most of the day. I'll check back in with you guys sometime around 7pm this evening. I'll start that new topic in the Malware Removal forum then.  Appreciate all your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users