Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello there everyone!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 d0dUxDJ

d0dUxDJ

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:02 AM

Posted 19 April 2015 - 11:42 PM

Well being the polite kid I've been taught to be, here's my own introduction to the forums! Just kidding, ahah.

Hello bleepingcomputer.com, I'm an italian student trying to become somewhat of a computer engineer, and school isn't really the best way to go (theory and theory among more theory... no practice!), although I'm studying to get my degree, because you need a piece of paper in this world. Whatever, enough rambling; I'll do my best to try and learn to help others out, but in the meantime, I hope to find nice people to learn from! I won't be able to read replies for a couple hours, so until then, later (going to school right now :D)

- Edoardo

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cwbytez

cwbytez

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:50 PM

Hi Edoardo and welcome ! :)
Oh,is that murder soul suspect ( your avatar)

although I'm studying to get my degree, because you need a piece of paper in this world.

Haha,I agree with you

Whatever, enough rambling; I'll do my best to try and learn to help others out, but in the meantime, I hope to find nice people to learn from! I won't be able to read replies for a couple hours, so until then, later (going to school right now :D)

Bleepingcomputer is full of nice people ;)
Believe me,you will not regret sign in here

Edited by cwbytez, 20 April 2015 - 04:09 PM.

My native language isn't English,so please point out to me out if I make any grammar mistake :P (i'm not really good at english)

#3 d0dUxDJ

d0dUxDJ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:02 AM

Posted 20 April 2015 - 05:02 PM

It's actually Clint Eastwood :P but thank you!

#4 cwbytez

cwbytez

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:14 PM

It's actually Clint Eastwood :P but thank you!

My pleasure

My native language isn't English,so please point out to me out if I make any grammar mistake :P (i'm not really good at english)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users