Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The New Guy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rshelby1965

rshelby1965

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:19 PM

Posted 19 April 2015 - 01:45 PM

Hello Folks. I'm new to this site so not sure how it works.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,464 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:19 PM

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:10 PM

Welcome to BC !

Just take a wander around the forums - you will soon get the hang of it.

At its simplest, if you see a problem or discussion you think you can make a contribution to, just start typing in the box at the bottom 'Reply to this topic' and when you are happy with what you have written click the 'Post' button. If you have a problem of your own, go to the relevant section of BC and at the top right you will see a button 'Start new topic'. Click on this and describe your problem and when you have posted it click on the 'Follow this topic' button at the top. Then you will get notifications of any replies. There is also guidance pinned on how to post at the start of every section.

Enjoy !

Chris Cosgrove

#3 cwbytez

cwbytez

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 AM

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:34 PM

Welcome aboard!

My native language isn't English,so please point out to me out if I make any grammar mistake :P (i'm not really good at english)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users