Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is it possible to use a extended monitor and mirrorcast?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 FullMe7alJacke7

FullMe7alJacke7

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 AM

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:23 PM

Hello I am trying to use a 32" LCD TV as an extended display via HDMI cable and that works just fine. Then I have a Sony 60" LCD smart TV I am using mirrorcast with to project my laptop screen to my TV via widi built into my windows 8.1 laptop and that also works just fine, but I cannot seem to get them to play nice together... It has to be one or the other... My goal is to mirror one screen to the 60" TV and use the other screen as a normal screen that will not be mirrored. Is there a way to do this? Whenever I try this it mirrors my desktop but no matter what I put on either screen it does not show windows just my desktop... Any ideas?

Edited by hamluis, 19 April 2015 - 08:05 PM.
Moved from Win 8 to External Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users