Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What a great thing your site is

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 salpuma

salpuma

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 AM

Posted 19 April 2015 - 10:41 AM

I read the response to my article complaining about how impossible it was to get rid of safesear.ch. I followed the concise directions and eventually freed my computer from this malady. I know I am probably not even posting this in the appropriate manner and I mean no disrespect. I am an iron worker, sculpture and metallurgist. My computer knowledge is limited and the frustration ive encountered is mind numbing. I want to express my sincere gratitude for giving me not only the use of my machine back, but my faith in people. I will keep in touch with this site and ask more questions about my computer and its workings. someone please move this response to where it will be read and appreciated. my sincere thanks, Salvatore Puma, catskillironwork.com

Edited by hamluis, 19 April 2015 - 01:02 PM.
Moved from Am I Infected to Announcement/Comments - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 AM

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:36 AM

Nice post Sal, I couldn't agree more. Welcome to BC :)

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,595 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 AM

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:04 PM

Thank you for your thoughtful comments salpuma. We do appreciate your taking the time to express your sentiments.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#4 newbleeping

newbleeping

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 AM

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:45 PM

Hi Salpuma

Its great to hear your expression of gratitude ,taking the time to tell everyone about  your experience...........I wish everyone took a moment to let others know how much they  have been helped by the wonderful folks here at BC.........I share your sentiments,I did not expect to find the kindness,consideration,patience & genuine concern that I was shown from the minute I got here........

BC is not your typical "computer site" it is a community of wonderful people ,,,,,,,,,I am with you,I truly appreciate these folks ....not just for all the help they freely & generously gave me but for who they are and how much they care!!!!!!!!

Nice to meet you salpuma & thanks for opening up another opportunity for me to say "Thank you" to the BC Team!!!!!!!

Best Regards,Kwik

BC is the best!!  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!Greetings & Blessings from the Sunshine State                                                                .Kwik :love4u: ....aka "newbleeping"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users