Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer keeps becoming unresponsive

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sunshinebubble

sunshinebubble

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 PM

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:22 AM

Hi, I am having repeated problems with my laptop. Pages frequently fail to load or, if they do, they become unresponsive. This happens in both Chrome and IE, and it's becoming massively frustrating. In the bottom-left hand corner, it often says "Processing request" or "Waiting for site to load" indefinitely. Please help. I am running Windows 8.1 and the computer is only about a year old. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 3,016 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 AM

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:54 AM

Welcome to the forum.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#3 Andrei_V

Andrei_V

• Members
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 PM

Posted 18 April 2015 - 06:33 AM

WiFi or wired connection?

If the problem persists on both connection types try rebooting your router.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users