Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New girl on the block!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 krisella

krisella

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 PM

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:01 AM

I'm new here and im excited to learn from your discussions guys!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 cwbytez

cwbytez

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:39 AM

I'm new here and im excited to learn from your discussions guys!

Hi krisella and welcome to BC forum! :)
Cheers!

My native language isn't English,so please point out to me out if I make any grammar mistake :P (i'm not really good at english)

#3 newbleeping

newbleeping

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 AM

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:10 AM

Hi Krisella!

Welcome to BC,,,,,,,You will be amazed at how much you can learn here,I cannot even begin to tell you how much I have learned from everyone at BC & how much they have helped me.................they are fantastic!!!!!                    Best Regards,Kwik

BC is the best!!  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!Greetings & Blessings from the Sunshine State                                                                .Kwik :love4u: ....aka "newbleeping"

#4 cwbytez

cwbytez

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  

Posted 18 April 2015 - 05:37 AM

Agree with you newbleeping :)

Edited by cwbytez, 18 April 2015 - 05:39 AM.

My native language isn't English,so please point out to me out if I make any grammar mistake :P (i'm not really good at english)

#5 newbleeping

newbleeping

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 AM

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:17 PM

Cool,,,,,,,,really cool!And also, I have met some wonderful people,,,,,some of the  kindest ,considerate and nicest folks you would not expect to find in this type of setting..........

Actually ,I did not know what to expect,,,,,I imagined I would get advice & be on my merry way,,,,,,,I thought I would have nothing in common with anyone because they probably live & breathe computers & was not very interested  in them,I just needed assistance,,,,,,,instead,I found  I joined a community of individuals who truly care about "people"& helping others        I made some very dear friends through BC ,,,,,,,

Anyway,it is a pleasure to meet you cwbytez,,,,,,I do hope you continue to enjoy it here & the same goes for our new member,krisella                                                

BC is the best!!  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!Greetings & Blessings from the Sunshine State                                                                .Kwik :love4u: ....aka "newbleeping"

#6 cwbytez

cwbytez

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:49 PM

Cool,,,,,,,,really cool!And also, I have met some wonderful people,,,,,some of the  kindest ,considerate and nicest folks you would not expect to find in this type of setting..........
     Actually ,I did not know what to expect,,,,,I imagined I would get advice & be on my merry way,,,,,,,I thought I would have nothing in common with anyone because they probably live & breathe computers & was not very interested  in them,I just needed assistance,,,,,,,instead,I found  I joined a community of individuals who truly care about "people"& helping others        I made some very dear friends through BC ,,,,,,,
      Anyway,it is a pleasure to meet you cwbytez,,,,,,I do hope you continue to enjoy it here & the same goes for our new member,krisella

Nice to meet you too newbleeping :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users