Hi there, earlier today I used adwcleaner and malwarebytes in order to remove some pop ups that had just recently started plaguing my Firefox, seen included "big deals" and "dealwithit". Some sort of sales ads.
Anyway after doing this I have been unable to connect to my network or Internet.
The things I've tried so far include...
Making reset.bat to reset ip options dns flush etc
Disabling and enabling network adaptor
Uninstalling and letting windows reinstall Realtek network adaptor
System restore to a few days ago
Just for some extra info I'm running windows 7 ultimate 64bit and connected via wired Ethernet.
Many thanks for anyone's help, I'm really having a nightmare trying to solve this.
sOLVED at 4th post
Edited by hamluis, 18 April 2015 - 08:32 AM.
Resolved - Hamluis.