Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PHP Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 aitamaop

aitamaop

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:36 AM

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:29 AM

Hey, my first time back at BC in a while. Anyway, here's my problem.

I'm setting up a register/login system for my new website, and I have all of the code set up properly, and it even gives the pre-set confirmation message upon 'registration', however, the user information does not appear in the database that the code states it should, and as so the Login does not work.

Here's some more information:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/3755977

Edited by aitamaop, 17 April 2015 - 06:29 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Angoid

Angoid

• Security Colleague
  • 299 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:06 PM

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:51 AM

The link doesn't take you to a registration form: it takes you to something that enables you to "Watch Fast And Furious 7 Online Putlocker free" - are you sure you have posted the correct link?

Can we see some source code please?

You probably have a syntax error in your SQL INSERT statement, or something like that.

But without seeing any source code, we can only guess at what the problem might be.

Also, if you're getting a "success" message, it suggests you're not checking the result code from your SQL insert, which would tell you that the insert has failed.

Helping a loved one through a mental health issue?  Remember ALGEE...

Assess the risk | Listen nonjudgementally | Give reassurance and info | Encourage professional help | Encourage self-help and support network

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users