Announcement: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Update to 2.1.6
- Fixed crash during Heuristic Analysis phase when scanning
- Fixed SDK database load errors by making a change to temporarily ignore the Check for updates before scanning setting for Scheduled Scans
- Fixed crash when editing or removing an Access Policy if the name and description fields in the policy were different
- Fixed issue where the Restart computer when required for threat removal setting did not appear correctly on Add or Edit Schedule dialogs
- Updated end user license agreement
Over the next week or so we'll get this new version posted on our main website and will continue to roll it out more widely.
As usual, the above update may be manually installed over-the-top of the previous installed version.
Edited by 1PW, 16 April 2015 - 08:51 PM.