Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Generic Fix for StartupRepairOffline error?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rhhendrickson

rhhendrickson

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 PM

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:16 PM

Is this thread a generic fix or specific to the scan log from that user's computer?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/448339/windows-failed-to-start-system-repair-cant-discover-problem/

I'm experiencing same issue and windows boot error loop. Maybe not exact error log but, I'll run it again to compare all the signatures. I don't recall seeing any signatures related to drivers.

Thanks,

Rick

Edited by rhhendrickson, 16 April 2015 - 06:19 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,670 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 PM

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:18 PM

Hi rhhendrickson :)

Since this thread was posted in the malware removal section, it means that the user gave logs that were unique to his system, and so were the fixes given by the helpers that assisted him. If you wish to go throught that same process, you can go ahead, however, without any information on your issue, it's hard to say if it's malware related like his or not.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,084 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 PM

Posted 17 April 2015 - 12:23 PM

Does your system boot into Windows?

Boot into safe mode?

System manufacturer and model?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users