Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mouse randomly unresponsive

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Roedel

Roedel

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 PM

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:00 PM

It started about a month ago when I bough the keyboard Razor "Deathstalker", The problem consisted of the LED lights on the keyboard blinking and mouse or any USB device plugged in unresponsive, even unplugging them and putting them back in does not have any effect. Initially thinking It was a problem with the keyboard I traded it for the Razor "BlackWidow". The problem persisted but the keyboard was no longer affected. I followed this topic http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/573048/mousekeyboard-shutting-down-during-games/ to see if there were any solutions, I tried one of the suggestions Disabling the USB selective suspend but it had no effect, It seems that Disabling the program razor prompts you to install "Razor Synapse" Was causing problems for him but the problem still consists for me. During the most recent Failure of the mouse and other USB devices using the keyboard I navigated to the control panel to view devices and printers to see if anything was going on there, It says the following things need trouble shooting when I clicked on my PC: Ethernet Controller, SM Bus Controller, Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller, and a Unknown device. This occurs even when mouse and keyboard work. I am not sure if this is significant or not.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,189 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:32 PM

How are the batteries on the keyboard and mouse?

Any serious obstruction between them and the dongle plugged into the computer?

Dick

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

#3 Roedel

Roedel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:34 PM

There are no obstructions to the mouse and keyboard and they are both Wired and do not have any batteries.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users