Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wow!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Curser

Curser

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 AM

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:48 PM

Hello all!

I am humbled to be among such able and helpful people. Your grey matter overfloweth! I am a barely sprouted Geek. My son reverently uses the term "Computer Geek" to describe me. I sincerely hope to, one day become a Computer Geek comparable to some of you. I became frustrated with having to bother my neighbor with simple computer issues. I am learning some things as I grow and, one day I hope to bother my neighbor with complex computer issues. Maybe even sharing my overwhelming frustration with my neighbor.

I may occasionally and humbly ask simple questions on this site. Please be patient with me and with your help, I will soon be asking more complex questions.

I know how many hours many of you have put into developing your understanding of all things rooted in binary. I respect and admire your abilities. I thank you in advance for your generously sharing your knowledge with those of us confused. Please, keep it simple. I am a stranger to understanding.

Most Sincerely,

Curser

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,785 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 PM

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:29 AM

G'day Curser and :welcome:  to BC.

You are more than welcome......with your approach, you will soon feel more at ease......both with the intricacies of PC's and with the forum here.

Please, keep it simple. I am a stranger to understanding.  I like that !.....I subscribe to the k.i.s.s.principle....keep it simple,stupid !   ...works for me !

Again...Welcome.

Brian

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

Microsoft gives you Windows, Linux gives you the whole house...

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users