Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi guys

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mardabo

mardabo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:51 PM

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:44 PM

Hi, I'm Mark B. That is, mardabo on the web. I decided to sign in and found that I wasn't even registered here. That happens to me some. I was told about this site by my cousin and I have availed myself of several free downloads; PC maintenance and malware fixes. I also learned how to overcome a ransomware attack with the task manager. THANKS for that! I'm only a beginner of 5 years with no previous computer experience and I had to teach myself everything ... click - double click :P right click :)

Seriously though, there is so much that I don't understand, I can't even figure out iTunes. But so far so good with this 10 yo XP that still works despite the many glitches. As an example my help and support feature just started refusing to run. Recently I couldn't update Google Chrome so I deleted it and now IE won't let me download it. Thankfully I was able to access Firefox. On and on ...

Nice talking to you all. Take care.

Edited by mardabo, 15 April 2015 - 02:46 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 VecchioScarpone

VecchioScarpone

• Members
  • 219 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:51 AM

Posted 15 April 2015 - 03:57 PM

'Join the caravan...' , I'm pretty much in the same position as you are.

:welcome:

#3 cwbytez

cwbytez

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 AM

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:02 PM

Hi, I'm Mark B. That is, mardabo on the web. I decided to sign in and found that I wasn't even registered here. That happens to me some. I was told about this site by my cousin and I have availed myself of several free downloads; PC maintenance and malware fixes. I also learned how to overcome a ransomware attack with the task manager. THANKS for that! I'm only a beginner of 5 years with no previous computer experience and I had to teach myself everything ... click - double click :P right click :)
Seriously though, there is so much that I don't understand, I can't even figure out iTunes. But so far so good with this 10 yo XP that still works despite the many glitches. As an example my help and support feature just started refusing to run. Recently I couldn't update Google Chrome so I deleted it and now IE won't let me download it. Thankfully I was able to access Firefox. On and on ...
Nice talking to you all. Take care.

Welcome aboard brother :)

My native language isn't English,so please point out to me out if I make any grammar mistake :P (i'm not really good at english)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users