Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Updates

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sikntired

sikntired

• Members
  • 912 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 AM

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:34 AM

Couldn't find whether this has been addressed before or not, my apologies if it has and was overlooked.

Just installed latest batch of updates. I've noticed that the updates in "Update History" show that all updates were successfully installed.

However when I view "Installed Updates" there is a discrepancy. It does not show KB 890830 which is Malicious Software Removal Too for April 2015.

Is this typical ? One would think that "Installed Updates" and "Update History" should reflect the same unless of course installation was not successful.

Just strikes me as being ODD !

Anyone have an answer?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users