Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

if no one answer my question, can i repost the question again?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 johnson_123

johnson_123

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:20 AM

if no one answer my question, can i repost the question again?

i already posted 2 questions, still no reply's, can i repost the same question?  :(

Edit: Topic moved from Windows 7 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 johnson_123

johnson_123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:29 AM

please answer my question.

i already posted 2 questions in windows 7, but still no one answering my thread. 

Edited by johnson_123, 15 April 2015 - 02:30 AM.

#3 Angoid

Angoid

• Security Colleague
  • 299 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:42 AM

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:44 AM

It may be that nobody with the relevant experience has seen your question.

The usual way to chase for an answer is to politely post into your thread with something like, "Can someone help me here please?" - that will bump it to the top of the list and thus increase exposure.

Instead, you've asked if it's OK to re-ask the question twice: here and here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/573278/if-no-one-answer-my-question-can-i-repost-the-question-again/.

If you've cross-posted (i.e. asked the same question on more than one forum) then it's possible that you may not receive an answer at all if you've received an answer at the other forum.

Edit: Fix link

Edited by Angoid, 15 April 2015 - 02:45 AM.

Helping a loved one through a mental health issue?  Remember ALGEE...

Assess the risk | Listen nonjudgementally | Give reassurance and info | Encourage professional help | Encourage self-help and support network

#4 johnson_123

johnson_123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:18 AM

i don't know whether you getting paid for answering questions or not?

but please can you answer my questions, here no one is caring my words.. :(

Edited by hamluis, 15 April 2015 - 06:30 AM.
Removed unnecessary quotebox - Hamluis.

#5 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,203 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 PM

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:31 AM

Hi johnson_123,

You have to understand that no ones actually "have" to answer your questions, since everyone here is a volunteer. However, chances are that you'll always be answered, but it might not be immediately. Keep in mind that not everyone here knows everything and maybe that of everyone viewing your threads right now, no one knew the answer. I posted in both your threads to answer your questions, but I might not do it in the future if I don't know the answer to your question(s).

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#6 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,863 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 PM

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:27 AM

You have posted in topics which were initiated by other members...and you have posted same questions several times.  I have deleted the posts in topics initiated by other members...and I have merged the multiple topics into one topic.  See the topic at http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/573277/what-are-the-files-are-responsible-for-reboot-loop-after-windows-7-logo/ .