Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What are the files are responsible for reboot loop after windows 7 logo?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 johnson_123

johnson_123

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:45 AM

I scanned system files by using cmd it came like this: 
Attached File  Capture.PNG   24.64KB   0 downloads

i cant able to post log details this site shows: post is long.

Edited by hamluis, 15 April 2015 - 06:45 AM.
Merged topics, PM sent - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 johnson_123

johnson_123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:56 AM

What are the files are responsible for reboot loop after windows 7 logo?

i mean right after windows 7 logo loading, system reboots. but what are the files are responsible for this thing? 

#3 johnson_123

johnson_123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:16 AM

ok but what should i do? 

Edited by hamluis, 15 April 2015 - 06:38 AM.

#4 johnson_123

johnson_123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:17 AM

i dont know what are the files are responsible for this? 

#5 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,664 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 PM

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:27 AM

Hi johnson_123 :)

There's not in particuliar file(s) that is(are) responsible for Windows to get in a reboot loop. These are often situationnal and it can be a different one everytime. Are you currently stuck in a "boot loop" (constant reboot)?

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#6 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,664 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:28 AM

Hi johnson_123 :)

The correct thing to do right now would be to upload the CBS.log, so someone qualified in reading these can take a look at it and see what went wrong with the SFC scan (in other words, what couldn't be fixed). Open your Windows Explorer and enter the following path:

%windir%\logs\cbs

You'll see a CBS.log file in this folder, upload it to Dropbox or OneDrive, and post the share URL here.

I am not an Admin, nor a Staff member on BleepingComputer. I'm merely a member who offers technical support to others with their issues. You have to understand that no ones actually "have" to answer your questions, since everyone here is a volunteer. However, chances are that you'll always be answered, but it might not be immediately. Keep in mind that not everyone here knows everything and maybe that of everyone viewing your threads right now, no one knew the answer. I posted in both your threads to answer your questions, but I might not do it in the future if I don't know the answer to your question(s). In the future, if you want to talk to me, please send me a PM to avoid posting in another's person thread.

Thank you.

Edited by hamluis, 15 April 2015 - 06:37 AM.
Merged posts - Hamluis.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#7 Nikhil_CV

Nikhil_CV

Vestibulum Bleep

• Members
  • 1,145 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:47 AM

Hi,

Please try booting into safemode and check if you can get to desktop.

From there, get to windows Event viewer and check for related logs.

Else if you cannot reach desktop, its either

1. Windows/drivers are corrupt
  2. Hardware error/failure
  3. Infection

Export your CBS logs if possible, and post them as reply

findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt"

Edited by Nikhil_CV, 15 April 2015 - 07:56 AM.

Regards : CV                                                                                                    There is no ONE TOUCH key to security!
                                                                                                                                       Be alert and vigilant....!
                                                                                                                                  Always have a Backup Plan!!! Because human idiotism doesn't have a cure! Stop highlighting!
                                                     Questions are to be asked, it helps you, me and others.  Knowledge is power, only when its shared to others.            :radioactive: signature contents © cv and Someone....... :wink:

#8 johnson_123

johnson_123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:42 PM

i want to upload CBS log file in drop box, it says to install drop box.

please someone help me. 

#9 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,664 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:43 PM

You don't need to install Dropbox. Simply go on Dropbox website and create an account. From there, log into it and then click on the "Upload" button to add a file in it, or simply drag and drop it in the Dropbox webpage to upload it.

unite_blue.png

#10 johnson_123

johnson_123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:45 PM

You don't need to install Dropbox. Simply go on Dropbox website and create an account. From there, log into it and then click on the "Upload" button to add a file in it, or simply drag and drop it in the Dropbox webpage to upload it.

Please post screenshot, how to do it? don't simply express in words.

#11 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,664 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:48 PM

I cannot give you screenshots right now as I'm not on the computer. If you really want screenshots you'll have to wait until I wake up tomorrow. Simply go on Dropbox.com and create an account, start with that. When its done, let me know.

unite_blue.png

#12 johnson_123

johnson_123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:49 PM

ok. upload option came

i cant share it, drop box didn't send any email to me.

#13 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,664 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:51 PM

If you right-click on the file you uploaded on Dropbox website, don't you have the option Share or Get URL?

unite_blue.png

#14 johnson_123

johnson_123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:55 PM

if i click share : Dropbox needs to verify your email address xxxxxxxxx@xxxx.com to share links. It's as simple as clicking the link in the verification email we send to you.

but i didn't get any emails, i seached spam box also. 

there is no get url like u said.  are you playing with me?, instead of solving my problem. 

#15 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,664 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:57 PM

I'm not playing with you Johnson. We need that CBS.log to see what's wrong with it and only OneDrive or Dropbox are easily configurable clients that can host a file that big in order to share. You'll need to wait for the Dropbox confirmation email to come and click on the validation link before being able to share the URL of your CBS.log with us. It should take a few minutes depending on your email provider.

unite_blue.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users