Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Build Number 10056 x64 is now leaked.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RobertHD

RobertHD

• Members
  • 348 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 AM

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:42 AM

While many of you are getting used to the so called Build 10049, Famous hacker Wzor has leaked yet another Build for everyone to test. Pictures were displayed a day prior to the leak which showed some tweaks and yes Spartan is still present so don't panic,

Various tweaks and improvements are:

Moved Power off button on top of the All Apps button.

You can Now earn achievements inside the Operating System by doing certain tasks which relates to xbox's achievement program. And yes there is an a Achievement for being an Insider.

Fully Resizable Start Menu

New Icon (Located to the right of the search bar)

New Animations for the desktop picker/app picker UI

Possible New Microphone in Cortana slightly moved out in some screenshots.

Apps Updated:

Music 

Weather 

Food & Drink

New app has been added:

Microsoft Family (Parental Control App?)

Refreshen Dialogs:

OneDrive Configuration

Microsoft Account Login

And a little special feature added:

Rubbish Bin Icon has now changed.

I will include some pics.

start-full.jpg

Windows-10-Preview-Build-10056-142869924resizeable-start-menu-windows10.jpg10056clock.jpgWindows-10-Preview-Build-10056-142869925

Robert James Crawley Klopp

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 yu gnomi

yu gnomi

• Members
  • 532 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:38 AM

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:06 AM

Until a few days ago, I used Win 8.1 exclusively. In a short while (whenever that computer gets fixed), I will be a 8.1 user again. As such, I see windows 10 as essentially being windows 8.2, with a "thematic" name. This doesn't prevent me from wanting to upgrade to windows 10, I probably will at some point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users