Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hate to repost this thread closed by Nasdaq: adultube.info virus attack help req

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 newbie*novice

newbie*novice

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 AM

Posted 13 April 2015 - 04:31 PM

Hi! I noticed that most of the response to the adultube.info thread was technical and I could barely comprehend what all that script meant and then suddenly the thread starter (DESKTOPHELP) gets it resolved somehow but does not mention how except for mentioning about Quickheal coming to rescue... Im a novice and a non- programmer... and I am stuck with this adultube.info spamming my browsers... I've now tried 7 different malware and spyware programs like malwarebytes hitman pro , adw cleaner etc... but to no avail.. the problem persists and I'm getting the hint it's something to do with the DNS server.... As i' m not technically proficient a little help here would be most appreciated!! Thank You!! :) :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 newbie*novice

newbie*novice
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2015 - 04:39 PM

http://www#bleepingcomputer#com/forums/t/572816/adulttube-info-virus-attack-help-required/?hl=%2Badulttube+%2Binfo+%2Bvirus+%2Battack+%2Bhelp+%2Brequired#entry3678612

Above the earlier thread which was closed.... Facing the same problem here as the thread starter....

#3 newbie*novice

newbie*novice
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2015 - 05:05 PM

Hello?? :whistle:

#4 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:11 PM

Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:40 AM

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

All you have to do is follow the preparation guide, post the requested logs and possibly someone will be able to help you.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users