Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Doubleclick.net error msg in Postbox mail

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rich_G

Rich_G

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:30 PM

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:09 PM

Hello

For the past week, every time I start my mail reader (I use Postbox which is a Thunderbird-type program), I get this certificate error msg (see attached clip).  I have run Malwarebytes and SuperAntiSpyware tools, but it still appears.

Anyone know how to remove?

Thanks

Rich

Attached Files

Edited by hamluis, 13 April 2015 - 03:57 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Web Browsing/Email - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,196 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:59 PM

Check here for some more help

Dick

*Moderator Edit: removed link to outside removal guide ~ Queen-Evie*

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/250928/instructions-for-posting-advice-in-am-i-infected-forum/.

also, malware removal advice is not allowed in this forum.

Posting referral links to non-Bleeping Computer malware removal guides is NOT permitted in this or any other forum with the exception of well known security vendors like Kaspersky, ESET, Symantec, etc which sometimes release specialized fix tools with instructional documentation. This is because there are far too many untrustworthy and scam sites which mis-classify detections or provide misleading information and poor removal advice. It is impractical for our staff to monitor and review all such guides for accuracy, therefore, we will not permit members helping others to refer to any of them.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 14 April 2015 - 01:45 PM.

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

#3 Rich_G

Rich_G
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:48 PM

Thanks for your guidance.  I will post an appropriate question in the correct forum.

Regards

Rich

#4 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:12:30 PM

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:05 PM

OP has a new topic in Am I Infected here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/573059/programs-not-working-proxyoverride/

This topic is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users