Junkware Removal Tool.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool and save it on your desktop.
- Shut down your anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, right-click it and select Run as administrator.
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Please post the JRT log.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Scan button.
- When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Adware Removal Tool.
Download Adware removal tool to your desktop, right click the icon and select Run as Administrator.
Hit next make sure to leave all items checked, for removal.
The Program will close all open programs to complete the removal, so save any work and hit OK. Then hit OK after the removal process is complete, then OK again to finish up. Post log generated by tool.
Download and save ZHP Cleaner to your desktop.
Right Click and run as administrator.
Click on the Repair button.
At the end of the process you will be asked to reboot your machine.
After you reboot a report will open on your desktop.
Copy and paste the report here in your next reply.
Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop.
- Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
- Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document
Please download [b]MINITOOLBOX and run it.
Checkmark following boxes:
Reset FF proxy Settings
Reset Ie Proxy Settings
Report IE Proxy Settings
Report FF Proxy Settings
List content of Hosts
List IP configuration
List Winsock Entries
List last 10 Event Viewer log
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size
List Devices (problems only)
Click Go and post the result.
Tell me how things are, if you have any issues let us know.