Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Email

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 trevorcork

trevorcork

• Members
  • 358 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:20 PM

Posted 13 April 2015 - 01:29 PM

hi my dad got a new iphone,i synced his old iphone and everything fine except his email wont set up,i have set it up exactly as his old but when we put in the password its saying unable to verify email account??? why is that

Edited by hamluis, 13 April 2015 - 01:35 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Web Browsing/Email - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 passacaglia

passacaglia

• Members
  • 323 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 PM

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:42 AM

I don't know which mail server you use. If it's gmail all you need is the user ID (normally his email address) and the password. You can access your gmail account from any computer using ID and password. You reach gmail by typing in the address bar mail.google.com

If it's yahoo, again you shouldn't have any problems. If it's another email provider I'm afraid I couldn't help you. But if you didn't sync correctly you may have had a problem with another provider that doesn't have the simple google way of entering your ID and password from wherever you might be. You may have accidentally deleted the mail account in the old phone while syncing and then you would have to reach your provider (just like mail.google.com) and then sign in.

#3 RobertHD

RobertHD

• Members
  • 348 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 AM

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:52 AM

Try looking up on Apple Forums im sure some digging will find a good topic if not we are here to help.

Edited by RobertHD, 14 April 2015 - 02:55 AM.

Robert James Crawley Klopp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users