Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

[root @ Localhost] Makeinstall Sovietincognito

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Soviet Incognito

Soviet Incognito

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 AM

Posted 01 July 2006 - 11:15 PM

So, my name here is SovietIncognito. Because some bastard stole "Incognito". :thumbsup: Kidding. But really, my nickname's Spyke, so you all can call me that. Or just Incog. Or Soviet. Or whatever float's your boat. I do a lot of computer work these days, I'm interested in programming, hacking (Not the stupid skiddie kind, the pull things apart for fun kind), web development, graphic design, and computers in general. I'd consider myself to be decently knowledgable, but please, if you ever decide to PM me, do it intelligently. My major pet peeve is with people who don't know how to type. So, I guess I'll be the first to welcome myself to this forum, and hope that I can do some good here too.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 PM

Posted 02 July 2006 - 02:19 AM

A decently knowledgable Soviet Spyke Incognito proofreader has genuine value when
coupled with the variety of post exchanges of information here, and you do a lot of computer work, too?
patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

#3 Soviet Incognito

Soviet Incognito
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 AM

Posted 02 July 2006 - 08:16 AM

Indeed. I've spent most of my life around and on computers, and thusforth I've become skilled in Windows, most flavors of Linux, and Mac OS9 and OSX. I've come to know quite a bit in hardware, as well. And, I'm a video game addict. :thumbsup:

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 AM

Posted 02 July 2006 - 02:56 PM

Welcome to BC!
Spellcheck is always handy.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users