Please do the following:
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from here:https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware/
and save it to your desktop.
• Double-click mbam-setup.exe file and follow the prompts to install the program.
• At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:
○ Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
○ A 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
• Click Finish.
• On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' link
• After the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
• Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.
• If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
• A Threat Scan will begin.
• When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.
• In most cases, a restart will be required.
• Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.
• When completed click the down arrow on Export Log and select Text file (*.txt)
• Save the file to your desktop as MBAM
• Click Apply Actions then restart your computer if requested
• Attach the MBAM.txt to your next reply