Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Weird iTunes error (-54)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mrsbeautiful05

mrsbeautiful05

• Members
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 PM

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:59 PM

When i sync my devices to iTunes, I get an error that says the iPhone, iPad, cannnot be synced. An unknown error has occured.(-54). Does anyone know how to fix this? I've been to an Apple senior support tech, and it was fixed temporarily until about a few days ago. He had me un-re install iTunes with a clean version. Obviousliy that hasn't worked. I need a real solution, as I'd like to update the iOS. I've had other issues with my phone with doubling emails, and iMessages. But that has seemed to settle for now.

The error pops up sometimes before the sync gets too far, and other times it waits till the sync process ends. It's weird that it goes through the process to begin with, I guess. I hope someone can help soon. Thanks for your time.

Kate

Namaste!

Love & Light

:flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users