I need an advice relating the mail programs. I have used during many years Outlook
program without any troubles. Now, starting about 10 days ago, it sends mails to
several different addresses, so I receiive tons of "Delivery mails unsuccesful" or
something like this, and I was not able to stop this traffic.
I have deleted Outlook and installed TheBat, but the rain of "Delivery Status..." continues as before.
So I have run several Antimalware programs, with the following results:
1) Vipre (no results)
2) S&D Personal EDition (offline) (no results)
3) Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium (8 PUPs found and deleted)
4) Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium (no results)
5) Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit (no results)
6) Loaris Trojan Remover (12 malwares, practically all Adware)
I have deleted TheBat and reinstalled Outlook, but nothing changes. If I delete the password for the accounts, the waterfall of spams ceases, but it is not a permanent solution.
Help me please, Pinotu!!