Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 altudios

altudios

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 AM

Posted 09 April 2015 - 08:46 AM

Hi everybody!

I have shamelessly registered here because I have an irritating blue-screen-of-death problem ( :smash: ) with my laptop, posted in the Windows 8 forum, but I thought it was only common courtesy to come and introduce myself properly first!

I am a bit of a computer geek with a background in IT but there are a few gaps in my knowledge when it comes to troubleshooting things like this, so I am going to defer to your collective wisdom :)

That being said, if anybody has any questions for me on the topics of music production, software development, medicine (as in, the treatment of disease in humans!) or living in the UK I will do my utmost to assist and repay the favour!

Classic awkward hugs,

altudios

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 AM

Posted 09 April 2015 - 08:56 AM

Hello, and :welcome:

I have some medical background myself, and I'm currently studying in the field... but I hope I can hold a conversation about medicine on my own (just the basic stuff of course) :wink:

Enjoy your stay in BC!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users