I have a friend who's PC is having issues. It constantly (daily, multiple times per day) crashes on the last frame of what he was doing and the audio loops the last second of audio over and over again. Typically this happens but no BSOD occurs, luckily he was able to finally able to get a BSOD to occur which I have uploaded the minidump from it here:
This dump is from earlier today, on a fresh install of Windows with all updated drives. The BSOD error was: "clock_watchdog_timeout" This issue happens randomly, it used to just be during games but now it is during any form of use with his computer for a prolonged period of time. I can do simple dump debugging and hardware testing, but this one is over my head.
- PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 800W Power Supply
- Corsair H55 closed-loop cooler
Things that he/we have tried:
- Updating BIOS
- Updating/reinstalling drivers
- Formatted and reinstalled Windows
- Moving HDD from 6Gbps to 3Gbps SATA port (someone on TomsHardware said this fixed their same issue, didn't work for us)
- Stress testing all hardware (CPU: Prime95, GPU: Furmark, RAM: Memtest86, everything came back fine, pretty low temperatures, no crashes or errors during testing)
Hoping someone can give me hand with this.
Edited by edfc852d52, 08 April 2015 - 09:51 PM.