Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cheater caught after 17 girlfriends turn up at hospital

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 11,729 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 AM

Posted 08 April 2015 - 03:16 PM

Awkward scenes reportedly took place at a hospital in China when 17 women turned up to support the same injured man.

A young Don Juan, known only as Yuan, dated at least 17 women at once - including fathering a child with one of them.

After being hurt in car accident and taken to hospital in Changsha, his relatives were contacted and word of his accident got around.

Hospital staff were stunned when all his girlfriends turned up at once. The group of woman were shocked and upset when they figured out they were all there for the same man, newspaper Xiaoxiang Chen Bao reported.

Xiao Li, who has been dating Yuan for a year and a half, told media: said: “[After hearing he'd been in an accident] I cried so hard I didn't have any tears left.

"I was really worried when I heard that he was in hospital. But when I started seeing more and more beautiful girls show up, I couldn't cry any more."

Xiao has set up a chat group with the other jilted lovers to learn more about the deception. According to Xiao, many of Yuan’s girlfriends gave him large amounts of money, with one financially supporting him for nine years.

Another girlfriend Wang Fang said: "We've already had a son together. What can I do now? I don't love him any more, but I do love my son."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/27002751/cheater-caught-after-17-girlfriends-turn-up-at-hospital/

This is to funny, I bet he is a single man now.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 PM

Posted 08 April 2015 - 03:27 PM

Probably the reason why I like nerds. (just kidding - nerds have their own charm)

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:04:42 PM

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:19 PM

I've seen stories where similar happened but all the women said the man was their husband.

At least the Chinese man won't suffer legal repercussions unlike the married to more than one woman at time charged with bigamy.

#4 pcpunk

pcpunk

• Members
  • 5,281 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:49 PM

Well, he had his fun while it lasted lol.  Hope he treated them kindly and had no ill intentions, and passed on no diseases.  Maybe/hopefully he is still young and just has not grown up yet, must have had some real winner parents?  Didn't read the article.

sBCcBvM.png

Created by Mike_Walsh

KDE, Ruler of all Distro's

eps2.4_m4ster-s1ave.aes_pcpunk_leavemehere

#5 JohnnyJammer

JohnnyJammer

• Members
  • 1,107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 AM

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:24 PM

nick you ever remember the dead beat dad series they used to have on A Current Affair? Where this one bloke had like 9 girl friends and 12 kids? Of course they where all dole bludgers and never worked a day in their life.

Ahhh that was funny.

#6 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:44 PM

I recently saw tv program that was based on real events.

Pregnant woman goes to the ER complaining of something I don't recall. Tries to call her husband repeatedly. Husband does not answer the phone. Doctors want to run tests, woman refuses.

Meanwhile another woman comes into the same ER, says she is pregnant and feels like something is wrong. Doctors want to run tests, she also refuses.
This woman calls her boyfriend, he rushes to the hospital.

FIrst woman hears boyfriend's voice. And recognizes it as her husband.

OOPS, BUSTED.

Turns out first woman had nothing wrong. It was a ploy to get attention from her husband, who had been neglecting her.

Second woman was not pregnant at all. It was a ploy to get her boyfriend to come running to her side as she felt he had been neglecting her.

Pregnant woman tells husband don't touch me when he hugs her and walks out of the hospital. Second woman had already left, she did not boyfriend was married.

“Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive” Sir Walter Scott

Edited by Queen-Evie, 08 April 2015 - 07:48 PM.

#7 kitsune

kitsune

• Members
  • 386 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:37 PM

That guy must be incredibly good at time management.

I can't imagine juggling more than maybe three or four relationships at a time, and I'd never even think of trying to keep any of them secret from any of the others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users