Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

galaxy s4 wont establish a stable connection

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TgxLEGENDz

TgxLEGENDz

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 PM

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:07 PM

when i plug in my galaxy to my laptop it will start charging and it will tell me that is installing the drivers. the drivers will install and i can open up the files on my phone using my computer so at this point everything works properly, but after a few minutes i get a message that says the drivers wont installed properly, and my phone will repeatedly disconnect and reconnect to my computer, and everytiime it does the popup comes up that lets me choose how i want to view the files in my phone, which i actually really like except for the fact that it pops up every 10 seconds or so. i know it isnt a problem with my phone because it works on ever other comnputer i have tried it on and it isnt the cable because i have used the same cable on all the other computers i have tried it on, and i dont think it is the usb port on my computer because it does the same thing on all four of them.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users