Please download and install Speccy
to provide us with information about your computer. Clicking on this link will automatically initiate the download.
When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.
Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.
The following screen will appear, click on Yes.
The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.
In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste. This will load a link to the Speccy log.
When the website opens scroll down till you find the I Accept button and click on it.
If you scroll down below this button you will find instruction for installing this.
Once you install this program you will see an image similar to the one below.
1. SeaTools for Windows will search for hdds on your computer. Please remove any external storage devices connected via USB port.
2. Detected Drives will list the hdd/s found. Place a check mark in the drive you want to run the scan on.
3. You will see Basic Tests above Detected Drives, move the mouse pointer over this.
4. A menu will open with options for different scans, please click on Long Generic Test
5. This will start the scan. When the scan is complete you will see the result under Test Status , please post the results in your topic.
6. When the scan is complete you will see Test results, post the status. If it is green it has passed the scan.
7. Click on Help, then click on View Log File. If the scan failed take a screen shot of the Log File and post it in your topic.
How to make a screenshot
2. Follow the wizard to capture a screenshot
3. Use the built-in editor to resize, edit, or re-capture your screen shot.
4. Your screen shot will be saved to your desktop when you finish the wizard.
You can post the screenshot in your next post as an attachment.
Just below the area where you write text in a post there is the Post button, to the right of this is More Reply Options.
When you click on More Relpy Options you will see Attach Files and Browse, click on Browse, this will open Pictures on your computer, click on the image you want to post, then click on Attach This File, then Add Reply.