Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yahoo-Flickr Issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LittleGreenDots

LittleGreenDots

• Members
  • 449 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 PM

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:13 PM

I have persistent problems with Yahoo services, both email and with my FLickr account.  At times, Flickr is very slow.  These are the only services with which I have issues (now that Comcast reset something in my network that fixed the YouTube freezes.)  However, Flickr and my emal are still problems.  They are very slow at times, and my mail has crashed a few times.  Today while trying to start an email, the program froze and I couldn't do anything.  I switched to my Flickr account (was already signed in) and I got an HTML layout page of the Flickr site.  

What kind of scenarios could cause this issue?  This has happened a few times in the past months.

Thanks.

If you aren't sure what I mean by an HTML page,  It basically looks like the page (not the code) before any CSS rules are applied.

I can upload an image but can't find a way to do that from the present screen. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 vcamiolo

vcamiolo

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 PM

Posted 04 July 2015 - 04:11 PM

Did you try a different browser?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users