Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Will Noctua Mounting Kit fit on Akasa heatsink?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tilenzobe

tilenzobe

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 PM

Posted 07 April 2015 - 11:58 AM

So my friend gave me heatsink Akasa ak-968, but without Mounting kit. So now I am searching all over the internet for a mounting kit and I found out that there are no mounting kits sold separately for Akasa heatsinks. This is what I meant to buy: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NM-i115x-Mounting-Kit-For-Intel-LGA1150-LGA1155-LGA1156-/191507262229?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item2c96b8eb15

but I am not sure if screw holes on my heatsink are on the same spots as on Noctua heatsinks. Can anyone tell me if it is gonna fit or at least measure the distance between screw holes on Noctua heatsink (if you have one) and write them here. Or do you think it is worth buying this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/INTEL-LGA-Socket-1150-1155-1156-Mounting-Kit-Mounting-Retention-Bracket-/261805219656?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cf4ce9f48 which is as I understand made for any brand of heatsink. 

Edited by tilenzobe, 07 April 2015 - 11:59 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tilenzobe

tilenzobe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:42 AM

Y I tought that this question is too hard for humans.

#3 tilenzobe

tilenzobe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:30 PM

Just got the news from aliens. They don't know the answer either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users