Hi there rogerbuddha, and welcome to BC!
Let's see if we can remove this for you. Can you please follow these instructions, in the order given.
(Note: if you already have the program installed, just follow the directions. No need to re-download or re-install!)
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
(Note: if you already have the program installed, open Malwarebytes from the Start Menu or Desktop shortcut, click the Update tab, and click Check for Updates, before doing the scan as instructed below!)
- Open up Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Once the program has loaded, select "Scan Now".
- If prompted to update the malware definitions, do so by clicking Update Now.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- If the scan finds threats, ensure all items are set to Quarantine, click the "Apply Actions" button and then restart the machine (if required).
- Once the scan is complete, click Export Log > Text File (*.txt) and save the file to your desktop.
- Copy and paste the contents of this log in your next post.
If Malwarebytes fails to download please use the following link:
Please download JRT from here
& double click to start the program.
- Hit any key when prompted and allow it to run through it's process.
- Post the log when it's finished.
Please download AdwCleaner
by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
- A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
- Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[R0].txt as well.