Along with the idea from Allan :
This may now be a Temporary Unwanted, and never fully removed file .....
Empty your temp folders using TFC (Temporary File Cleaner)
- Please download TFC by Old Timer and save it to your desktop.
- Alternate download link
- Save any unsaved work. (TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser!)
- Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. (If you are using Vista, right-click on the file and choose "Run As Administrator".)
- Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion.
- If TFC prompts you to reboot, do so immediately. If not prompted, manually reboot the machine anyway allowing Windows to load normally to ensure a complete clean.
If all else fails ...........
Run System File Check from an Elevated Command Prompt
1. Open Elevated Command Prompt as per directions
2. Type sfc /scannow and press Enter (note the space between c and / it must be there)
3. (On average).This should not take longer than 20 minutes to finish
4. NOTE : Do not touch the keyboard while this is running