Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

laptop's hdd 1tb seagate last week higher temperature

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 paulos123

paulos123

• Members
  • 313 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 PM

Posted 04 April 2015 - 07:46 PM

hello guys i opened this topic on am i infected cause we thought that windows were infected and making my hdd more busy.

so they told me to open a topic here.the point is that my daily average temp for hdd is 29.so it can be sometimes 27 and when hotter 31.

but last week its always 32 average,i see it sometimes 37 or 34 but usually 32.

so i dont know what changed last week but my pc is not infected by malware and i can tell that nothing keeps  the hard drive busy,its just hotter than other times and it worries me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,554 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 PM

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:56 AM

Any hard drive reflecing a temperature of 50 Celsius or below..is one where the user does not need to worry about overheating.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users