Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows register tool how long do I wait?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 aliboy66

aliboy66

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 PM

Posted 04 April 2015 - 11:28 AM

Hi am using windows all in 1 tool gone through the steps and found 37 errors and now it's repairing stage that was 4 hours ago and it's still going it's on 11 out of 37 it is working but how long do I wait I don't just stop it do I it's been stuck on number 11 still not sure what to next?

Edited by hamluis, 04 April 2015 - 11:59 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to All Other Applications - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,815 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:44 PM

Posted 04 April 2015 - 01:54 PM

Are you referring to Windows Repair All In One?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 aliboy66

aliboy66
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 04 April 2015 - 02:35 PM

Yes its been 6 hours so i just turned it off my computers OK at the moment do I do it again or does it just take long to repair it was stuck on 11 thank you

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,815 posts
  •  

Posted 04 April 2015 - 02:37 PM

If you were to use a little punctuation I would know what your answer was.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#5 aliboy66

aliboy66
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 05 April 2015 - 04:54 AM

sorry ,when I used the tool and it found all errors when I clicked to fix all I left the computer on it was on number 11 out of 37 fixes I   went out come back latter about 6 hours, it was still repairing the fixes on  number 11 still. I left it a bit longer then just stop it.I will give it another go latter any tips ?

#6 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,815 posts
  •  

Posted 05 April 2015 - 08:51 AM

Thank you, that's much easier to read. :thumbup2:

Is there a problem with the registry which is prompting you to use this tool?

Please explain what is or is not happening properly with this computer.

#7 aliboy66

aliboy66
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:55 AM

Hi nothing wrong with the computer just came across this tool on bleeping computer.I used it again and this time
It fixed all the errors it found? Nice tool so everything's fine thanks

Edited by aliboy66, 06 April 2015 - 10:56 AM.

#8 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,815 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:05 PM

If you are going to try new programs on your own I would suggest that you find and read instructions for using it.  

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/windows-repair-all-in-one/

#9 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,697 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:44 PM

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:29 AM

Hi nothing wrong with the computer just came across this tool on bleeping computer

Small advice, in the Computing world, we use the saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Most of the time if you run "repair" tools on a clean system that isn't broken, you might end up breaking something or reverting a change/setting you applied. I honestly consider Windows Repair AIO a "ultimate" solution due to what it can do and I only use it when everything else fails.

animinionsmalltext.gif
unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users