Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 erwinpreza

erwinpreza

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 AM

Posted 03 April 2015 - 07:11 PM

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the site and I love it! I really hope to get enrolled int the malware removal training program! Thanks for such and awesome site!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 03 April 2015 - 07:59 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Did you read this?

Malware Removal Training Program

#3 erwinpreza

erwinpreza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2015 - 08:06 PM

I have . . . unfortunately they don't have any open spots. Thanks so much for the info.. you guys are alright :)

#4 erwinpreza

erwinpreza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2015 - 08:09 PM

But I'll continue checking .... 

#5 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:26 PM

Please note this portion of that page (bold mine)

Please Note:

Due to the large numbers of requests for training, we utilize an automated program that will open a training slot to applicants when one becomes available. If the classes are full, please check back often to see if there is an opening. The Study Hall program is designed for those who wish to use the skills taught to better the Bleeping Computer community. Therefore, you must have a minimum of 20 posts on the Bleeping Computer forum to be considered eligible for applying. This will be used in conjunction with the application process to help us get an understanding of your posting style and your ability to interact on a forum style help site as well as demonstrate your commitment to contributing. Note that we expect posts that contribute to the topic it is posted in. Non-constructive posting or posting in a manner that makes it obvious you are only trying to get enough posts to apply can be considered grounds for immediate disqualification at the discretion of the administrators.

#6 erwinpreza

erwinpreza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 04 April 2015 - 12:38 PM

Thanks! That's solid info. A site like this is a treasure and for people who need help and those that want to advance their knowledge. I plan to stick around for a while and help as much as possible; in the mean time, I'll just wait... thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users