Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

FINE I'LL POST

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jmay76

jmay76

• Banned
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 AM

Posted 03 April 2015 - 04:56 PM

So I have this pink banner that always tells me I've never posted here before.  Even tho I live in one particular thread.  So this post is only here to get rid of the pink banner!

BUT!

Since I'm here what should we talk about?  

Anybody have any ideas?

NO?

Come on somebody must!

Surely!

If not I shall reserve this place and call it my home!

That's right...

DrunkPenguins Hangover Palace!

Now serving Waffles n' Gravy!

YAY THE PINK BANNER IS GONE!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:34 AM

Posted 03 April 2015 - 05:07 PM

I usually hang out in Security, so... :whistle:

:P

#3 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,698 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 AM

Posted 03 April 2015 - 05:51 PM

This is the best thing I ever found on the internet:

The History of Rome
To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

#4 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 PM

Posted 03 April 2015 - 06:02 PM

So I have this pink banner that always tells me I've never posted here before.  Even tho I live in one particular thread.  So this post is only here to get rid of the pink banner!

Hi -

Can you link the "older" post of yours back here and this can usually be sorted out with a new password (or similar) ?

If you can find it, do you know the name (title) you called yourself during that post (and Bezukhov seems to have posted to the wrong question).

Right click on the old topic reply Number, select Copy link location,  and then come back here and right click in  the open box and select Paste (Then add reply)

Easiest answer ...

#5 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:34 AM

Posted 03 April 2015 - 06:46 PM

Hi -
Can you link the "older" post of yours back here and this can usually be sorted out with a new password (or similar) ?
If you can find it, do you know the name (title) you called yourself during that post (and Bezukhov seems to have posted to the wrong question).

Right click on the old topic reply Number, select Copy link location,  and then come back here and right click in  the open box and select Paste (Then add reply)

Easiest answer ...

IIRC he only posts in the Forum Games area, which does not count towards total posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users