Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Fellow Tech People

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 GeekTechAgent

GeekTechAgent

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 PM

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:30 PM

First off, I've been familiar with technology since I was first able to talk as a child. I do my best to be able to help anyone with there technology devices. I've had overall quite of good comments and responses on my handling of people's problems with there devices, because of the years of experience I've had. I had a direction for a career as a IT personnel for a high rated company, but my plans changed because I wanted something more of a challenge as a career. Feel free to message me at anytime.

Thanks.

Edited by GeekTechAgent, 03 April 2015 - 12:49 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 AM

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:37 PM

Hello there, and :welcome: to BC!

From your post, I assume that you tried to reply to posts in the Malware Removal Logs area. That area is strictly only for Malware Response Team members and staff - normal members cannot reply to posts there.

Enjoy your stay!

Regards,
Alex

#3 GeekTechAgent

GeekTechAgent
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:47 PM

Yes that is exactly what I was trying to reply to. Thank you for your help! 

#4 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,798 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 PM

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:57 PM

Yes that is exactly what I was trying to reply to. Thank you for your help! 

Just in case someone needs help, what is your native language? I see that you struggle with English, so maybe if you post what language you would be more comfortable with, that might help others to communicate with you.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#5 GeekTechAgent

GeekTechAgent
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:09 PM

Can you please inform me how I struggle with English, so i'm able to fix whatever I'm doing wrong?

#6 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:39 PM

There is nothing wrong with your English. I don't see anything that indicates you "struggle with English".
There may be a word spelled wrong and a typo where a word or 2 was possibly left out but those are no big deal. People make typos everyday and we manage to figure out what they are saying.

In addition, Bleeping Computer has members from all over the world. Many of them don't know any English and use translation software which sometimes gets it muddled a bit but we still know what those people are saying.

Rocky, he could be a native English speaker.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 03 April 2015 - 01:41 PM.

#7 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,798 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2015 - 03:30 PM

There is nothing wrong with your English. I don't see anything that indicates you "struggle with English".
There may be a word spelled wrong and a typo where a word or 2 was possibly left out but those are no big deal. People make typos everyday and we manage to figure out what they are saying.

In addition, Bleeping Computer has members from all over the world. Many of them don't know any English and use translation software which sometimes gets it muddled a bit but we still know what those people are saying.

Rocky, he could be a native English speaker.

All taken care of with private messages.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#8 GeekTechAgent

GeekTechAgent
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2015 - 07:40 AM

Rocky, it was not taken care of. You have said the same exact thing to me in messages. 

Thank you Queen-Evie!

Edited by GeekTechAgent, 06 April 2015 - 07:41 AM.

#9 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,798 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:37 AM

This should stay in private messages, but I am sorry if I sounded a little trite and I honestly feel that I was just trying to be helpful, not insulting. Again, I look forward to reading your posts and I know that you will be a great contribution here.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users