Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Brand New Keyboard won't type certain letters in certain dialogue boxes...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Random987

Random987

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:07 PM

This is a new one.  My mother-in-law was having some problems with her wireless keyboard.  It was pretty old, so I decided to buy a new keyboard.  The keyboard works much better, but there are some weird hicups.  For example, I can type the letters "c" and "v" everywhere except for the Start Menu dialogue box (Search programs and files).  This is quite strange.  I ran a SuperAntiSpyware scan (this is what she had installed) and it only pulled up some tracking cookies, etc.  Nothing suspicious.  This is something new and weird for me.  

Any ideas?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users