Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Streaming

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Robert Sukovich

Robert Sukovich

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 PM

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:30 PM

Greetings;  Progress brings new questions. We like many others have cut the cable and will employ other means of programming. That process brings more questions and technologies which we are certainly willing to learn, so the questions start. We understand some of the technology used in streaming, but can it be simplified. i.e; As I understand it, streaming employs the use of an HDMI cable. My computer has a place in the back to plug-in an HDMI cable and is it a simple matter to plug one end of the cable into the computer and the other to my flat screen tv and go from there or is there other electronic devices to be used in the process. Thanks for any info. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,230 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:37 AM

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:02 PM

Yes, just plug the cable in.

You may need to set up the display correctly. To do this right click on the desktop and click "Screen resolution" from the menu, then select and configure the display.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users