Found that little website when browsing /g/ today since there was a thread on it and I found it pretty interesting. The results are clearly presented and grouped together and the whole report is quite easy to understand. You can also compare your web browsers to other ones and see how to obtain the points you are missing.
Post your results below in a screenshot if you can (instructions on how to take a screenshot under Windows are posted at the end of this thread).
Here's mine, running the latest version of Google Chrome 64-bits, on Windows 8.1 Professional 64-bits.
Here's the website:
How to take a screenshot using the Snipping Tool
Follow the instructions below to take a screenshot using Windows' Snipping Tool:
- Press on the Win Key + R to open the Run box;
- Enter SnippingTool and press on Enter;
- The Snipping Tool will open, asking you to choose the area to take in the screenshot;
- Left click on the area where you want to start the screenshot, keep it, and drag the cursor across the screen;
- Once done, release the left button to take the screenshot;
- In the editing window, click on the File menu then Save As;
- Save the screenshot in a folder that you can access easily;
- Once done, attach that screenshot to your next reply;
Edited by Aura., 01 April 2015 - 11:14 AM.