Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

LXLE Functions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pcpunk

pcpunk

• Members
  • 5,984 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 PM

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:05 PM

I have tried for hours just to get my desktop icon size to change, they are real big due to something I did, I think.  Linux is giving me a headache.  Okay now I remember where Help is I will go and look.

sBCcBvM.png

Created by Mike_Walsh

KDE, Ruler of all Distro's

eps2.4_m4ster-s1ave.aes_pcpunk_leavemehere

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 shadow-warrior

shadow-warrior

• Members
  • 188 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 PM

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:47 AM

I would look under any menu  for "look and Feel"  "customise Theme " ..maybe R click on desktop....maybe if memory serves me right LXLE runs with PCmanFM that i believe has desktop Icon settings... 

#3 pcpunk

pcpunk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5,984 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 PM

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:39 PM

I would look under any menu  for "look and Feel"  "customise Theme " ..maybe R click on desktop....maybe if memory serves me right LXLE runs with PCmanFM that i believe has desktop Icon settings... 

Thanks it was PCmanFM!, which I tried multiple times, but when you mentioned it I tried harder.  Open PCmanFM>Destop>View>Normal Size, O-boy what a headache.  Couldn't they put it in Desktop Settings LOL, no, wait...that would make sense, lol.  Or a right click...wait no-that would also make sense lol.  Well at least I learned something, but, wouldn't it be better if there was some consistency with all linux distros.  Okay, I guess there is some lol. and I'm guessing that there was good reason for some of these differences. 

Edited by pcpunk, 30 March 2015 - 04:39 PM.

sBCcBvM.png

Created by Mike_Walsh

KDE, Ruler of all Distro's

eps2.4_m4ster-s1ave.aes_pcpunk_leavemehere

#4 rburkartjo

rburkartjo

• Members
  • 3,998 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 PM

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:28 PM

good glad you fixed it. no matter what linux distro you use usually updating from the spm will fix  the issue. i like lxle but like to play too much and killed it. now messing around with solydxx. really like it. 

quote:He that would live in peace & at ease, Must not speak all he knows,nor judge all he sees.'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users