Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Found this site by accident

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 smgirl

smgirl

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 PM

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:32 PM

Hi,

I was searching for help on an issue I'm having and the site I was at asked me to download a tool from a third party site (this one!), however the issue wouldn't allow me to do so. I thought I may as well come here to see if I could find help here instead. Why not go directly to the source, huh?? Anyway, thank you for providing this help to people like me who have no idea and get fooled into clicking on false update messages and end up with a ton of bad stuff on their computers!

Molly

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ProTruckDriver

ProTruckDriver

• Members
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 PM

Posted 28 March 2015 - 08:34 PM

Hi Molly, :welcome: to the BC Forum.

 Late 2015 5K 27" Mac, 4GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive, macOS High Sierra, 10.13.4 
iMac Clone and Backup with SuperDuperTime Machine & iCloud
How much do you know about distracted driving? W82TXT 
clear.pngWhen Driving: "Get Your Head Out Of Your Apps." clear.png

#3 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,786 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:58 AM

Posted 28 March 2015 - 08:49 PM

G'day Molly !!....stay with us a while, and we will chase those gremlins out of your pc for you.

Sounds like your pc is infected...so open a new topic HERE  \

Tell us what operating system you are using (win 7 win 8...)..and what your pc has been doing...or not doing ..!...and also tell us what steps you have already taken to try and remedy the problem.

Brian

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

Microsoft gives you Windows, Linux gives you the whole house...

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

#4 smgirl

smgirl
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 PM

Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:57 PM

Thank you for the welcome messages :)

I just posted the description of the problems.

Thanks again!

Molly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users