Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wi-Fi list on iPad

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Selbne

Selbne

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 AM

Posted 28 March 2015 - 04:22 PM

How do I see (and edit) a list of all the "known" wi-fi networks remembered by my iPad? The ones in range always show up, but what about all the others not in range?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 x64

x64

• Members
  • 352 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 30 March 2015 - 01:36 PM

I don't think that there is a way to see the internal list of wifi networks that the iPad has associated with.

Individual networks can be forgotten when you are in range of them, or you can wipe the whole lot in one go by selecting "Reset Network Settings" (you'll find that under "Settings" / "General" / "Reset"). After "Reset Network Settings" you would have to setup any networks that you wanted to connect to again.

x64

#3 Selbne

Selbne
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 AM

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:37 PM

Thanks. I was afraid that was the answer...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users